GEA Space s.r.o.
GEA Space s.r.o. is a Czech innovative company, founded in 2015, that combines the skills and expertise of a large company with the passion and ability to innovate of a user centered design lean organization. Enhancing the 25+ years’ experience of its founder in Space technologies, the company offers services, products and integrated solutions in the New Space domain both in the upstream (i.e. Satellite Navigation, SATCOM, Earth Observation) and downstream (i.e. in the various application domains) elements of the value chain. The legal address is in Prague but we have a European approach having our personnel spread around Europe.
With a significant experience in user needs analysis, in standards and regulations analysis, complex system design, in solutions, applications, products and algorithms life cycle activities and in the critical technology elements development and assessment process, GEA Space is able to lead and support activities and roles like:
- Technical project management;
- System of Systems design;
- System and subsystem architectural design and development;
- Solutions, applications and products concept definition, design and development;
- User algorithms (PVT, Integrity, Attitude, ARAIM, Authentication…) design and development;
- User receiver’s technology expert for: Timing receivers, Space borne receivers, Reference receivers, Safety-of-Life receivers, IoT receivers, UAV receivers, Maritime receivers, …;
- User Needs analyses and forecast;
- Technology trend analyses;
- Standards and Regulations impact analysis in different domains as Aviation & UAV, Maritime, Road and Timing and Synchronisation;
- Technical support in Cost Benefit Analyses;
- Technical advice in different domains as Aviation & UAV, Maritime, Rail, Space, ITS, IoT, LBS, Earth Observations, Timing & Synchronisation, High accuracy, Agriculture, Disasters;
- Prevention, Monitoring and Management, Telecommunications.