027 - SIMGEN+
Status: On Going
Activity Code: NAVISP-EL2-027
Start date: 01/05/2019
Duration: 12 Months
The activity is a Position, Navigation and Timing (PNT) simulation system of systems.
The system will provide simulated user selectable Space, Terrestrial and Sensor signals to a vehicle under test in order to stimulate the vehicles PNT fusion engine. Key elements are:-
- Provision of Simulation Data. Real time and post processed test results to be presented to the user through a central console in a consistent manner and analysed vs. truth data and objectives.
- An Adaptable Architecture to allow system parts to be replaced as required and exact tests to be re-run to evaluate a new part.
- Synchronisation and Timestamping of devices and data to be integral to the system.
- Vehicle under test Trajectory Data to be used to drive all sensors either emulated or stimulated.
- Environment Modelling and mapping - atmospherics, urban, rural, indoors and outdoor scenarios
- 3rd party motion models when needed through a defined API to allow complex trajectory data and models to be provided to the system.
- Ability for Data Generation to be possible for faster than real time testing. Also closed loop latency shall be minimised
Country: United Kingdom
Last Updated: 06/10/2021 10:28