066 - GOOSE-VTL Deeply Coupled GNSS Vector Tracking Loop robust solution for autonomous vehicles
Status: On Going
Activity Code: NAVISP-EL1-066
Start date: 01/12/2022
Duration: 16 Months
The objective of the activity is to design and develop a Software Defined Receiver proof-of-concept, implementing a Deeply Coupled Vector Tracking Loop robust architecture including:
• Deep Coupling with external sensors
• Fault detection and isolation strategy to ensure integrity in urban environments
• Support of Multi-GNSS constellations
The benefits of this robust architecture will be demonstrated:
• In simulated environments for the threats that can be simulated using a GNSS simulator
• In real environments representative of the proposed uses cases with deployment of the solution on a vehicle in different scenarios .
GOOSE-VTL is targeting the automotive market. The consortium will in addition exploit the use of the concept also in the UAV market.
Point of contact
Ernst Phillip Mrohs
Last Updated: 02/12/2022 15:25